Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Take With You Tuesday- Air Freshener


 This Take With You Tuesday is my favorite thing I packed.





My most treasured travel tip is to pack along a little air freshener or two {we brought 2-one for the bathroom, one for the main room, also a car vent clip}. The Febreze Set & Refresh are perfect because they are small, inexpensive, don't require an outlet and SMELL GREAT!


The scent I picked was Hawaiian Aloha because we were originally going to be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. I thought this was a nice beachey scent!


I found it for $3.00 on Amazon,


or $2.97 at Wal-Mart.


This is a great idea for a few reasons:
  1. To take care of any stale smell in the room.
  2. To take care of any ...eh hem... bathroom smells while in such close quarters
 and my favorite of all

3. To have a trip scent. Anytime I smell that smell again I think of our wonderful trip and the great time I spent with my husband and kids. This sounds so cheesy, but it makes my heart so happy! 

I thought these would be fun for a trip like this also.


The kids picked out "Something Sweet" for our home and it smells amazing!

A little story- I have one of these guys sitting on the back of the potty in the kids bathroom. I was bathing Disney Jr. one night and caught a wiff. I got so happy all of a sudden and we started talking about the trip again and how much fun we had. It took me a few minute to realize why I was thinking of our trip, that I had smelled the air freshener and made the connection. I didn't see the actual air freshener sitting there, so it wasn't a conscience thought "Oh, there's the orange thing we brought to Disney. Oh! Diiiiisneeeeey...." 



If I'm going to spend all that money on a trip like that, I want to have positive lasting memories of it. This is one way to accomplish that!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment