Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Take With Tuesday- Water Bottle

"Mooooooom, I'm thiiiiirsty!"


Today's tip is to take along a water bottle. Specifically a Brita water bottle. Florida water has a certain {disgusting} taste, and this bottle filters it out. Yes you can get water free at any counter service restaurant, but to me its worth it to have my own bottle with me where ever I go.

We bought 2 bottles from from Amazon {19.41}
for Seth and I, then 2 Disney themed ones from Walmart for the kids {since these are a bit pricey}. I would fill my bottle from a water fountain, then squeeze the filtered water out of mine into theirs.

Well worth it.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Cello sipper water bottle

    ReplyDelete