Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Whatever Wednesday- 5 Fav Souvenirs from Walt Disney World

You spent all that money to get there, may as well buy something to remember it! 

Yes, souvenirs can be expensive. They are also so. much. fun to buy.  Go ahead and put the money in your budget and pick up something fun while you are in the park. Here are my top five favorite things to purchase {in no specific order}.

1. Hats


There are so many fun hats and headbands all over the parks. Its fun to get a new one each time you go. 

2. Dated Ornament

VIA

You are sure to enjoy taking this out and putting it on your tree year after year.

3. Pressed Pennies



These are a really fun, interactive souvenir. I'm pretty sure you could never collect them all either...

4. Photo Pass Pictures


Yep...that's a picture of a computer screen.

Overall, I didn't feel like I was missing much by not buying into Memory Maker before we left. There were however a few pictures that were adorable and I wish I had purchased them after we got home. I took a picture of my computer screen of two of them, but one I didn't and I kick myself for it! Disney XD did the Pirates League. After they finish putting the makeup on they take the new pirate to a special room and take a picture. I really wish I had that one, but its gone forever. 

5. Trading Pins

VIA
Wither you buy them before hand or in the park this is a GREAT souvenir.  XD had a great time trading pins in the park and it really started a collection. I buy bulk pins for little gifts throughout the year for him to save for our next visit. 

What's your favorite thing to pick out?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment