Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Take With You Tuesday- Mini First Aid Kit

Band aids are always a good thing to have. 



This may seem like something you could leave at home, after all there are first aid stations around the park. We packed it and I was very glad to have it. There were several times that I busted out a band aid, Neosporin, or Advil and was very thankful I didn't have to schlep across the park to get it {or worse-pay gift shop prices for it}. It was also a good place to keep hand sanitizer, and Disney Jr.'s inhaler.



Now of  course you can buy one {like this one for $5.68 from Amazon} but I prefer to make things. I used an old plastic container and dressed it up a little with mod podge, fabric and ribbon. I also thought it would be fun to buy Disney band aids for the kit.



For the weight it added to my back pack it was totally worth it! I highly recommend bringing along a mini first aid kit.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment